The average cost to get Fall Protection training:
- First 30 people: 3rd party, $200/person and in-house trainer is $160/person
- Next 30 people: 3rd party, $200/person and in-house trainer is $80/person
- The in-house trainer’s daily cost to the employer is $200.
- Five people per training session.
- The licenses are $40 each, however, you have to consider the in-house trainers’ time and expense as well. This is why we’re showing a per person cost of $80. The other $40 is for the trainers’ time.
- If you are training 30 People through a Third-Party, it would cost $6,375. If training the same number of people in-house, it would cost $3,500 – $6,000 ($2,500 Instructor Program + $2,500 Fall Protection Equipment + $1,000 in-house trainers’ time).